- Denomination: DECAFFEINATO
- Description: blend of roasted decaffeinated coffee beans.
- Format: 1000g bag in grains.
- Use: professional channel.
- Packaging: polyester, aluminum, polyethylene.
- Storage and traceability: expiry date and lot number indicated on the upper band of the package.
- Blend of fine coffees, decaffeinated using modern caffeine extraction systems, with a full flavor and rounded aroma: suitable for all those who love to taste coffee in all its fullness without the caffeine component (<0.10%).
Technical characteristics of processing
- separately “quality by quality” to guarantee appropriate roasting times and temperatures for coffees from different origins.
- slowly (about twenty minutes)
- at low temperatures (210 ° / 220 °) to obtain a homogeneous degree of cooking both inside and outside of each individual grain.
- air cooling to guarantee low humidity beans and, therefore, a higher final yield.
- cold to better amalgamate the organoleptic characteristics of the individual components in order to obtain a constant quality of the final product and in order to bring out the peculiar characteristics of the refined coffees used in this blend.