Green coffee in can of 125 gr. 100% Arabica from Guatemala.
Technical characteristics of processing
- separately “quality by quality” to guarantee appropriate roasting times and temperatures for coffees from different origins.
- slowly (about twenty minutes)
- at low temperatures (210 ° / 220 °) to obtain a homogeneous degree of cooking both inside and outside of each individual grain.
- air cooling to guarantee low humidity beans and, therefore, a higher final yield.
- cold to better amalgamate the organoleptic characteristics of the individual components in order to obtain a constant quality of the final product and in order to bring out the peculiar characteristics of the refined coffees used in this blend.