Precious blend specially designed to satisfy those who want a coffee with a substantial nature, filled with evanescent acidity. Reminiscent of the flavor of pandolce and dried plum, with notes of chocolate. Particularly suitable for preparation in Moca and coffee in filter infusion (Pour over – Dripper).
Technical characteristics of processing
- separately “quality by quality” to guarantee appropriate roasting times and temperatures for coffees from different origins.
- slowly (about twenty minutes)
- at low temperatures (210 ° / 220 °) to obtain a homogeneous degree of cooking both inside and outside of each individual grain.
- air cooling to guarantee low humidity beans and, therefore, a higher final yield.
- cold to better amalgamate the organoleptic characteristics of the individual components in order to obtain a constant quality of the final product and in order to bring out the peculiar characteristics of the refined coffees used in this blend.