- Description: ESE 44 coffee pods of 7gr.
- Format: 3 boxes of 150 pods.
- Packaging: polyester, aluminum, polyethylene.
- Storage and traceability: expiry date and lot number indicated on the upper band of the package.
- Precious blend specially designed to satisfy those who want a creamy, full-bodied coffee with an intense flavor, particularly suitable for the preparation of an espresso of truly unique strength and intensity: in other words, the real “ITALIAN ESPRESSO” coffee.
- Humidity: <3%
- Raw ochratoxin: <0.50 ppb
- Toasted Ochratoxin: <0.10 ppb
- Legal limits: <8 ppb (raw) <5 ppb (toasted);
- Allergenic Substances: absent
Technical characteristics of processing
- separately “quality by quality” to guarantee appropriate roasting times and temperatures for coffees from different origins.
- slowly (about twenty minutes)
- at low temperatures (210 ° / 220 °) to obtain a homogeneous degree of cooking both inside and outside of each individual grain.
- air cooling to guarantee low humidity beans and, therefore, a higher final yield.
- cold to better amalgamate the organoleptic characteristics of the individual components in order to obtain a constant quality of the final product and in order to bring out the peculiar characteristics of the refined coffees used in this blend.