Terms and Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Kean Coffee, accessible via the url: https://www.keancoffee.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Kean Coffee Company
Registered office: Via Clementi, 21 Bis – 10154 (Turin)
VAT number: 09196050018
Registered in the REA, number 815678
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Kean Coffee reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Kean Coffee and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we recommend that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Place Order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 5 days at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Kean Coffee will be released from any commitment towards the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate Kean Coffee from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Kean Coffee of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Kean Coffee will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified. .
5. On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, Kean Coffee will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Kean Coffee will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Kean Coffee became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Kean Coffee markets:
Products for food use
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.keancoffee.it/shop/
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Kean Coffee will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Kean Coffee to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Paypal, Bank transfer
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Kean Coffee carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Kean Coffee will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within one week, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline. thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As regards the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in a maximum of 30 days, and in any case, within a maximum of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
8. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the user who entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Kean Coffee by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Via Alle Fabbriche, 85 – 10172 Caselle Torinese (Turin)
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014. obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Via Alle Fabbriche, 85 – 10172 Caselle Torinese (Turin)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
It will therefore be possible for the CUSTOMER to withdraw from the purchase contract up to 14 days after the day of receipt of the products purchased online. In case of multiple purchases made by the CUSTOMER with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 30 days. starts from the date of receipt of the individual shipments of the goods.
The CUSTOMER who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to KEAN COFFEE by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CUSTOMER may exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 (not mandatory) whose text is shown below:
Model withdrawal form pursuant to art. 49, paragraph 1, lett. h)
Kean Coffee Company – Via Alle Fabbriche, 85 – 10172 Caselle Torinese (Turin)
VAT number: 09196050018
Hereby I / we (*) notify / notify (*) the withdrawal from my / our (*) contract for the sale of the following goods:
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
-Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete the unused wording.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the CUSTOMER is required to return the goods within 14 days from the day on which he communicated to KEAN COFFEE his will to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
The goods must be returned to KEAN COFFEE – Via Alle Fabbriche, 85 – 10172 Caselle Torinese (Turin).
The direct costs of returning the products are borne by the CUSTOMER.
The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, KEAN COFFEE will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, KEAN COFFEE may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the CUSTOMER demonstrates that he has returned the goods to KEAN COFFEE.
KEAN COFFEE will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the CUSTOMER during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the CUSTOMER intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide KEAN COFFEE, by accessing the contact section, the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Kean Coffee are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 347 9336008, and by post to the following address:
Via Alle Fabbriche, 85 – 10172 Caselle Torinese (Turin)
Art. 13 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 15/02/2021.